May 23, 2012

Bath Salts

I just made my very own bath salts this evening!

I've wanted to for a while and we've had the ingredients for quite some time but I never did the Google search to find a recipe.

So here is my recipe:
1 cup Epsom salts
1/2 cup sea salt
10-12 drops of essential oil of your choice. (I used lavender this time but I want to use lime next time. I love the smell of lime essential oil!)

Store in an air tight container for best results. I used a small mouth pint mason jar and then used a plastic cap cover full in my bath.

The information provided on this site has not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.



© 2012 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah