March 28, 2013

Fancy Farmgirl

Oh am I styling now! Just like a fancy farmgirl! I LOVE my rubber boots but my feet do not like the cold spring weather. So I decided to make a pair of boot liners to keep my feet warm. And I made them stylish to boot (No pun intended).



Yarn: Wool Ease Worsted by Lion Brand
Color: Cilantro
Pattern: Warm Wllies Boot Liner {Free}
Notes: Cute pattern. I didn't have a set of 5 DPN in size 3 so I used a set of 4's instead. Nothing went wrong on the cuffs but a side note on the fleece liners. DON'T use a stretch fleece!!!!

© 2013 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah