September 26, 2013

Lizzards

This is quite late getting up here but we've been busy (I know everyone says that) canning our bountiful harvest. God has blessed our garden this year immensely and we have produce coming out our ears!

I made these little guys for my brother's birthday. His birthday was in the beginning of September! He loves them and plays with them often. I'm going to make a few more for another little friend for his birthday.



Yarn: Left over acrylic worsted
Pattern: Little Lizzard {Free}
Color: Blue, Purple, Variegated Pink & Blue, Variegated Green
Notes: Cute little guys. The legs are putsy.








© 2013 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah