February 21, 2014

Baby Set

Here's the finished baby hat and booties for the Lady at my church.
 They ended up really cute!

Yarn: Stash
Color: Purple
Pattern: Barley (Baby Size)
Notes: This is an awesome pattern.

Flower Pattern I found at The Sitting Tree

Also for the past few days we've had beautiful weather up here in Minnesota! Highs in the low 30's! just warm enough to make some really cool frost:

But with the warm weather we had a HUGE snow storm.... And back into the freezer we go. I found some time to make Mom and Little Sister some new slippers! I'll try to get that post done soon...
Our tractor was buried!

© 2014 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah