October 7, 2011

Home Made, Best Made!

Can you guess what this will be? A dishcloth! My Mother loves these dishcloths that I make. They hold up so much better than the ones you get at the store. And she likes picking out the colors herself. The yarn that I use is Lily Sugar 'N Cream 100% cotton yarn. It makes the perfect dishcloths. And then when they do get holes in them they make great reusable rag cloths to use on our floors or bathrooms.


The pattern that I use I got off of the Lily Sugar 'n Cream site but you now have to "sign up" to get to their patterns. =( Good thing I printed it off when they were totally free. I would share but that would be against the copy right laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah