October 25, 2011

A Little Late

I'm just a little late in getting my older brother, Andy, a birthday gift. His birthday was WAY back in April but this gift would have meant nothing back then and I didn't even have it started back then.

Also a special thanks to Nate for being my model!


Andy wanted it made out of wool. He also picked the colors


The hat part was fairly easy as was the mohawk part! The hardest part was crocheting the border around the hat. I'm a knitter not a crocheter!!!!!

It's a VERY Andy hat! I found the pattern HERE.



1 comment:

  1. cute! :) (for a boy's hat... LOL) Thanks for sharing the pattern, Hannah.

    In Yahweh,
    Mikailah~

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah