April 30, 2012

MORE Slippers!!

One pair done! My little sister's slippers that I made in January got a hole in the bottom. That's what you get when you use cheap yarn.



So I made her another pair. A bit different than the last ones but easier to make. It's basically a sock but with worsted weight yarn and size 7 needles. They are 100 % wool so they will be very warm for her little (Okay not so little. She got Dad's feet, as did I) feet. I knit them toe up with a short row heel and they JUST fit so I'll probably be making another pair later this fall when her feet grow more.



Now my littlest brother wants a pair! He's getting the same thing only in grey.



© 2012 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah