March 28, 2012

Yarn Along

Just like Ginny at Small Things - two of my favorite things are reading and knitting - just not at the same time. That would be difficult!

I'm currently working on a lap blanket to get rid of some of my smaller left over yarns. I'm also working on a scarf (just a K1, P1 rib) with yarn that I have spun myself. It's exciting to see something you've made be put to use.

The book I'm reading is Jubal Sackett by Louis L'amour. My favorite author.








© 2012 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I love the lap blanket! I also like your new template =)

    Prayers,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm making the lap blanket for a friends grandmother - who is in a wheel chair.

      There's going to be some backgrounds like this one (different colors) on my designing blog. They are set to post on the next 5 Monday's.

      Delete
  2. Love the blanket, you are very good at knitting

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah