April 7, 2013

Three of Three

I have the most wonderful little siblings in the world! Even if I am 12 years older than the "oldest little". I LOVE them more than life itself. I'm so happy I get to be apart of their growing up years. But .... isn't there always a but? When you make something for one of them ...... the other two are most likely to want one too.

Spring has FINALLY arrived here in Minnesota. There's still a pile of snow here and there but that's included in our northern springs. It's too warm for a hat but cold enough that you need something covering your ears. We didn't have anything like that for my younger siblings. I set to work on making headbands for them. I finished all three of them in four days!

Headband #1 (for the little misses)



Yarn: Free worsted weight given to me from a friend
Color: Pink and Brown
Pattern: Blue Leaf Headband {Free on Ravelry}
Notes: Such an easy pattern to make. I used US size 10 needles holding two strands of yarn.

Headband #2 (for Biggest little man)


Yarn: Free worsted weight given to me from a friend
Color: Green and Orange
Pattern: Made Up
Notes: Holding yarn double I cast on 10 sts. Then I knit simple garter st until it fit around his head! Simple! Stitch up seam.

Headband #3 (For the little guy)


Yarn: Free worsted weight given to me from a friend
Color: Blue/White variegated and White
Pattern: Made Up
Notes: Holding yarn double I cast on 10 sts. Then I knit simple garter st until it fit around his head! Stitch up seam and watch him wear it ALL day {Even in the house!}
 

© 2013 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah