May 23, 2013

Booties

I made a pair of these in green for a friend at my church. I forgot to take a picture of those =(

And then I made these to donate to the hospital where my sister-in-law works.

Yarn: Worsted weight left overs
Color: Pink & Variegated
Pattern: Rolled Cuff Booties
Notes: Very quick knit. I can get a pair done in 2 hours and the are so cute!


I also donated my hair to Locks Of Love! I got 10 inches cut off. It ended up an inch shorter than I wanted it but if I could bless someone I figured it was worth it. My hair grows fast anyway...
My new hair do.

© 2013 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you were brave to cut so much hair off!! It looks lovely!

    Cute booties too! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah