May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day (My First Sweater)

Happy Mothers day to all moms! I hope your family gave you a wonderful day to celebrate. My mom joined me {With the rest of my family} today... we went to a wool festival here in Minnesota. We had lots of fun and then did a little shopping on the way home.

Here's what I made for my Mom.
 


Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes
Color: Midnight Heather
Pattern: Cables and Garter Cardigan {Free on Ravelry}
Notes: I followed these notes on how to make it bigger. Great Pattern. I made it a little on the short side but it works. I completed it in 4 months but that's with me only working on it for an hour or so at night so she didn't see.

{Wood Buttons}



{The Back}
© 2013 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah