July 18, 2013

6 Rows!

I did about 6 rows on a sleeve of a baby sweater last night. I've been working on it FOREVER. That's the only knitting I've done since my last post. It's been very busy. We've been trying to keep up with the garden (Strawberries, peas, herbs). Next will be tomatoes, beans, and cucumbers! It's so nice when things come in waves so you're not trying to do it all at once. God is smarter than we are.

The calves have taken quite some time as well! Conway follows me around the barnyard like a dog. He's so cute.
 
Our Experimental Wheat


© 2013 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah