September 13, 2013

Feeling Sad

I walked up to my rabbit cages this afternoon and found that one of my rabbits had passed away. His name was Hotshot and he was 6 years, 5 months, and 2 days old. I will miss him very much. He was in one of my very first litters that I raised.



Oh, look at the pretty rabbit
with the wiggly nose;
With the long, soft whiskers
and the long, sharp toes;
With the soft grey coat
that covers his skin;
With ears always listening
with a quaint silent grin.
He has a favorite resting place
on a blanket, cage or chair.
He likes to explore the room
and jump into the air.
He chews on cardboard, paper, laces;
hops across the floor.
He stops and curiously looks
then runs around some more.
(Changed the gender and color to fit my rabbit)

© 2013 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Awwww that is sad! I love having pets but hate losing them. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah