October 29, 2015

Winter Cosies

I bought yarn and have started a sweater for myself. I think I'll have to buy one more skein though. I miscalculated... I'm using Knit Picks new Tuff Puff yarn and really like the feel of it.

I also bought yarn for a sweater for Baby. I can't wait to start that! I REALLY like the color as well. I'm a bit jealous... I may have to make a "matching" sweater... I like it that much.

Hubby needed new slippers because he wore holes in the last pair I made him. I used the Opa Slippers pattern.


I made my mom a pair of slippers using the Oma Slipper pattern...

And the only other thing I've made recently is a polar fleece tie blanket. You can never have too many blankets! Especially when you live in an old farmhouse where the insulation isn't the best.

Currently on my needles/hooks is my sweater and a pair of mittens for a friend. And next up on my list is a sweater for Baby, Boot Cuffs for a friend, mittens for hubby, and a couple other things for Baby.

And I'll add in a few pictures of my sheep and goats... because they're just so darn cute!




© 2015 Simply A Farm Girl ~ All rights reserved.
http://simplyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments pleasing to God.

Hugs,
Hannah